Harley Davidson Cologne Perfume For Men
  • I think this is one of the perfume or cologne that I like from my husband
  • I think my husband also like this Harley Davidson Cologne perfume, because e often apply it after he take his bath
  • I don't think that he spray this fragrance again during the day
  • As far as I know, I always bought it around this price
  • If you want to buy men perfume, I suggest you to buy this Harley Davidson Fragrance perfume with blue color

• by MomLouiTan

I think this is one of the perfume or cologne that I like from my husband. He has several perfumes in the house, but I really like when he is using this Harley Davidson Cologne Perfume for men.

There are many choices for this Harley Davidson Cologne perfume for men. What I like most is the one with blue color. Smell so fresh and

it really has masculine fragrance.

I think my husband also like this Harley Davidson Cologne perfume, because e often apply it after he take his bath. And guess what, even he is applying this Harley Davidson in the morning, I still can smell it when he come home in the afternoon. I don’t think that he spray this fragrance again during the day. So ...

• it must be coming from the first spray in the morning.

But pity that I could not find it easily in the store. Maybe because it’s old stock or there is another reason that I don’t know. There are only few stores in the city that sell this Harley Davidson perfume fragrance.

The price per 100 mL bottle will be around 30 USD. I

don’t know if it’s still the same at this time. It’s been few months that I don’t buy a new Harley DAvidson perfume for my husband.

I guess there will not be big difference in price.As far as I know, I always bought it around this price.

If you want to buy men perfume, I suggest you to buy this Harley Davidson Fragrance perfume with blue color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717230130/k2311a061/6.1.09