Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray
  • I bought this perfume few years ago for a gift
  • At first, I like to see the bottle's design of this Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray
  • In my opinion, it's easier to use it than the one without sprayer
  • I think I will also try to find this perfume again

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this perfume few years ago for a gift. But I don’t remember anymore for who was this gift.But I do remember how it smell. Since I was busy looking for the right men perfume for gift at that time.

Asking few stores if they have nice smell perfume for men. I wanted to buy a nice perfume that has nice fragrance smell when the person use it. And one

seller in the store suggested me to try this Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray.

At first, I like to see the bottle’s design of this Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray. It’s so unique and special. It’s not ussual but still look great for men perfume. And when I smell the tester from this Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo for Men, Eau De ...

• Toilette Spray, I immediately decided to buy this Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray for the gift.

I did not really set a budget for buying the perfume gift. So when the seller said that I can buy this Kenzo Cologne by Kenzo for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray for USD 50.

And since the bottle has sprayer, it can be more economic to the person who

use it. I like to buy perfume that has sprayer on it. In my opinion, it’s easier to use it than the one without sprayer.

I think I will also try to find this perfume again. When my husband need a new perfume, I will try to ask the perfume store nearby. Let’s hope they have this perfume so I can buy this Kenzo Cologne Eau De Toilette there for my husband.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 58106717200130/k2311a061/6.1.09