Escada Tropical Punch Perfume
  • I bought this Escada Tropical Punch Perfume fer years ago
  • I think I bought it when they were just promoting the new product of Escada Tropical Punch Perfume in the market
  • Since I was collection perfumes at that time, I thought this Escada Tropical Punch Perfume can be added to my perfume collection

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this Escada Tropical Punch Perfume fer years ago. I think I bought it when they were just promoting the new product of Escada Tropical Punch Perfume in the market. Since I was collection perfumes at that time, I thought this Escada Tropical Punch Perfume can be added to my perfume collection. I thought I would also use this perfume so often. After few times using it, I

changed my mind. I think the smell is too strong for me. I mean, I don’t want to use it for everyday activities.

Maybe I should think before I buy. I did not really give attention to the name of this perfume. Since it’s called Escada Tropical Punch perfume,I should can guess that it will have fruits fragrance. I don’t really like fruits fragrance. And this Escada Tropical Punch perfume has very ...

• strong fruits fragrance.

That’s why until now, I still have this Escada Tropical Fruits Fragrance in my cupboard together with my other perfumes collection.

I don’t remember exactly how much I pay for this Escada Tropical Punch Perfume. I think it was around USD 40 or 50 at that time. It was a bit expensive. But some people said that I was lucky that I could buy this Escada Tropical Punch perfume.

Why? Because they said this Escada Tropical Punch perfume is limited edition perfume by Escada. So, it’s not so easy to find it in the store.

Well, I guess I will keep my Escada Tropical Punch perfume if it’s so special. Since I am also collection other perfume as well,it does not really matter. Isn’it?

And the bottle of the perfume is also a bit unique. I think I will keep it for longer time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717190130/k2311a061/6.1.09