Drakkar Noir Men Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I suggest you to buy Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche
  • I like the smell of this perfume and my husband also like it
  • If I could say about the smell, I think this Drakkar Noir from Guy Laroche has masculine smell when they apply it on their body
  • I bought Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette sprayer for my husband few times
  • One time I bought this perfume in the airport perfume store before I fly, and it cost me around 65 Eur for the 100mL bottle

• by MomLouiTan

Are you planning to but men perfume for your husband, boy friend or father? I suggest you to buy Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche. When I need to buy perfume for my husband from the perfume store, I often bought this Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche. I like the smell of this perfume and my husband also like it.I guess some men really like this kind of smell

for their perfume. If I could say about the smell, I think this Drakkar Noir from Guy Laroche has masculine smell when they apply it on their body.

I normally buy the 100mL product of Drakkar Noir from Guy Laroche. It is not so difficult to find this product in the store. You can buy it in most of the perfume store in town. Or if your place does ...

• not have perfume store nearby, you can also order this Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche from some perfume store that sell their products online.

I bought Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette sprayer for my husband few times. He is not using this perfume every time.He also change with other brands sometimes. But if I count,I think I bought this Drakkar Noir from Guy Laroche for him more

than three times.

I don’t know how much is the price in your currency rate. One time I bought this perfume in the airport perfume store before I fly, and it cost me around 65 Eur for the 100mL bottle.

You can check again in the store. Some stores sometimes give special discount price for their products. Maybe you can get this Drakkar Noir cheaper than I got before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717170130/k2311a061/6.1.09