Anais Anais Carachel
  • Another perfume product that I like from Carachel
  • But if you are talking about the fragrance, I don't think you can compare to those cheap sprayer
  • I don't think it will change so much if there is any changes on the prices of this perfume
  • I think there are also women who like this kind of smell

• by MomLouiTan

Another perfume product that I like from Carachel. It is called Anais Anais. Funny name but it has nice fragrance. That’s my opinion about this Anais Anais Carachel product.

If you are looking for the nice perfume bottle, you will not find it from this Anais Anais Carachel perfume product. Because the package itself is not so unique. Just a white bottle like you will find in other cheaper eau de toilette sprayer.

But if you

are talking about the fragrance, I don’t think you can compare to those cheap sprayer. When you apply Anais Anais in your body, you can really smell the flower fragrance from it. I have no idea what kind of flower it is. But for sure, this Anais Anais Carachel perfume is for women only.

The smallest bottle of this Anais Anais from Carachel has 30mL perfume inside. You can buy it in the store ...

• for 27 Eur. That’s the latest price that I see from the store few months ago. I don’t think it will change so much if there is any changes on the prices of this perfume. Since it’s not a hot new perfume product anymore. Sometimes, I also see cheaper price than that. When the store gave special discount on some of their products.

But honestly, I don’t really like to wear this fragrance everyday.

Once in awhile is fine, but not every day. It’s not my type of fragrance. I bought it before to add my collection.

I did not say that it’s not a good product. I think there are also women who like this kind of smell. My cousin love this perfume. She always asked me to buy a bottle if I plan to visit my country and bring one bottle of Anais Anais for her.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717160130/k2311a061/6.1.09