Kelapa Gading Food Temptation  » Restaurants  »
Kelapa Gading Boulevard, Jakarta,Indonesia
  • I think it's acceptable since we know that those restaurants in Kelapa Gading Temptation also need to pay high cost to rent the space there

• by MomLouiTan

I will never feel bored if I have to find my food from Kelapa Gading Food Temptation. Why? Because I can find any kind of food in this Kelapa Gading Food Temptation. Actually Kelapa Gading Food Temptation is a food court from Kelapa Gading Mall, one of the biggest mall in the north of Jakarta, Indonesia. And since this shopping mall is not really that far from the house that we lived before, we often go there to get some nice food from the

restaurants.

There are many kind of restaurants that we can find in this Kelapa Gading Food Temptation Food. I can mention some of them. For example, you will find : Kentucky Fried Chicken, Wendy’s , Hoka-Hoka Bento Japanese Food, Goiza Noodle, Icibhan Sushi restaurant, and other restaurants that sell local food or traditional food from Indonesia.

The price of the food that you can buy from the restaurants which are located in this Kelapa Gading Food Temptation has a lot variation. If you eat the food ...

• like Kentucky Fried Chicken, of course the price will be the same with other Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants in Jakarta or other cities in Indonesia.

But if you are looking for local foods or traditional foods, normally you will pay double price than other restaurants that sell same kind of foods outside this Kelapa Gading Temptation.

I think it’s acceptable since we know that those restaurants in Kelapa Gading Temptation also need to pay high cost to rent the space there. That’s why their prices

are also more expensive compare to other restaurants outside this building.

But since we can find so many kind of foods here, I don’t mind to pay more or extra to get the food that I want there. As long as it’s not really that crazy, it will still acceptable for me. Because I feel comfortable to eat on this Kelapa Gading Food Temptation, I don’t want to find another restaurant outside the building if we are already inside the building itself for other reason as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7106717150130/k2311a061/6.1.09