Hugo Boss Dark Blue Perfume
  • I thought it would be easy to pick and buy perfume for men
  • That's what I think when I smell the tester of this product on the store
  • It cost me around 35 USD for the smallest bottle
  • I decided to buy one for my brother since I thought it was not so expensive for such a nice smell of men perfume
  • No wonder I like the smell of this perfume

• by MomLouiTan

When I went abroad for the first time, I needed to buy some stuffs when I went back to my house. My brother asked me to bring perfume for him. So, before I went inside my plane, I stopped in the perfume store in the airport for awhile. As you know that you will always find perfume stores in every International airports in the world, I could just pick one

perfume store and looked for the good perfume for my brother.

I thought it would be easy to pick and buy perfume for men. But I was wrong I really had no idea. I asked some suggestion from the seller lady there, and she introduced me into this Hugo Boss Dark Blue perfume. She said many people like the smell of this perfume, especially men. She already sold so many packages ...

• of this Hugo Boss Dark Blue Perfume from the store.

I tried to smell the tester perfume there. And I think the seller lady was right. This Hugo Boss Dark Blue Perfume really has nice smell. When I smell it, I smell a macho fragrance smell which will be good for my brother. That’s what I think when I smell the tester of this product on the store.

I asked the price

for the smallest bottle of this Hugo Boss Dark Blue perfume for men. It cost me around 35 USD for the smallest bottle. I decided to buy one for my brother since I thought it was not so expensive for such a nice smell of men perfume. Later on, I read that this perfume has casual fragrance. No wonder I like the smell of this perfume. I like casual fragrance smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717140130/k2311a061/6.1.09