Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette Spray  » Perfume  »
  • There are many choices of Nina Ricci perfume products, but I like Nina Ricci L'Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette the most
  • And I think this Nina Ricci L'Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette fragrance is a combination between two kind of flower's smell
  • The price for a bottle of Nina Ricci L'Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette with 50mL perfume inside will cost me around 40 Eur

• by MomLouiTan

There are many choices of Nina Ricci perfume products, but I like Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette the most. I like the smell from this perfume. It is the combination between soft and sweet fragrance of perfume. And I like this Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette because it has sprayer on the bottle too. I like a sprayer perfume or eau de toilette because it’s easier to apply in my body or part of my body.

And

I think this Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette fragrance is a combination between two kind of flower’s smell. It could be a combination between few kind of flowers.For sure, there is the smell from jasmine flower. I can smell it when I spray this Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette on my body. But I don’t know what are the other flowers inside.

Well, it’s not really important for me. I just love the smell. I don’t ...

• really like to smell the strong perfume. Sometimes,it can make me feel headache. But when I apply this Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette on my body, I never have headache from its smell.

The price for a bottle of Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette with 50mL perfume inside will cost me around 40 Eur. But sometimes, I can get it cheaper if there is a discount price from some stores.

Not too expensive but also not too cheap.

I still have half bottle of this Nina Ricci L’Air Du Temps Eau De Toilette spray in my cupboard. So I don’t have to buy a new one yet for the next few weeks. I only spray a little when I use it. So, I think I can save it for sometimes. But when I see a discount price in the store, I think I will think again whether I should crab it or not. Don’t want to miss the discount price of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717110130/k2311a061/6.1.09