Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey for woman  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey for woman few years ago
  • I chooses the one for women, cause I like the smell from this perfume
  • I think the price when I bought this Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey at that time will not be much different with the price that I see in the store few weeks ago
  • That's why if I found a perfume with a nice smell,it will go so quick and I need to buy a new bottle again for my collection

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey for woman few years ago. Actually, I was collecting perfumes at that time.So I would like to try new perfume that I see on the store.

This Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey for woman was one of it. In the beginning, my interest with this Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey product was because the bottle has

nice design. I never see something like that before.Then when I tried the tester from the store, I made up my mind to buy this Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey perfume. I chooses the one for women, cause I like the smell from this perfume.

I think the price when I bought this Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey at that time will not be much different with the price that I see in the store few weeks ago. If I check the price in USD, it would be around $ 90 for each bottle of perfume with 3.3 ounces perfume inside.

The smell was so nice, it’s not so soft but also not too strong for me. I bought this perfume few times. Whenever I ...

• Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey for woman
      saw on the store that they offer discount price for this Issey Miyake perfume, I would love to buy it for my perfume collection in the house. And of course I also use my perfume collection for every day’s perfume. That’s why if I found a perfume with a nice smell,it will go so quick and I need to buy a
      new bottle again for my collection.

But at this moment, I did not collect any perfume anymore. It’s a bit too expensive to collect perfume in this economic crisis. I will just wait until everything slow down again. Then I will see if I can start collecting perfumes again. And for sure this Issey Miyake product will be on my list to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717100130/k2311a061/6.1.09