Kenzo Flower Eau De Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It's not because I don't like the product, it's simply because Kezno price is a little bit too expensive for every day perfume for me
  • For one bottle of Kenzo Flower Eau De Perfume which has 100 mL inside the bottle, it will cost me around 95 Eur
  • The design of the bottle is also unique in my opinion
  • I don't think it's a real flower inside the bottle

• by MomLouiTan

One of my favorite perfume that I ever had in my life. I did bought this Kenzo once. You probably wonder why I did not buy this product anymore. It’s not because I don’t like the product, it’s simply because Kezno price is a little bit too expensive for every day perfume for me.

For one bottle of Kenzo Flower Eau De Perfume which has 100 mL inside the bottle, it will cost me around 95 Eur. I think it;s a

bit too much for my perfume budget. And since I really like the smell so much, I often use it, I even applied it on my body every day. No wonder the perfume went so quick.

But if I have more budget later, I still want to buy another Kenzo Flower Eau De Perfume. I really like the smell. Just feel fresh when I use this perfume in my body. That’s so important.

The design of the bottle is also ...

• unique in my opinion. There is a flower inside the bottle itself. I don’t think it’s a real flower inside the bottle. But it look like real. Just like the design of the bottle as well.

And this cute nice design of bottle is not only for the product with 100 mL fragrance perfume inside, but it is also for the small size of Kenzo Flower Eau De Perfume.

There is also a small size of this perfume product by

Kenzo. And last time I check on the store, this small bottle of Kenzo Flower will cost me around 70 Eur each. And I still think that the price si too expensive for me. Maybe if I can see some discount on this product, I will immediately jump to the car and go the store that give big discount for this product. So I will not miss the chance to get a new bottle of Kenzo flower Eau de Perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717090130/k2311a061/6.1.09