Noa Carachel Eau De Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • The small bottle that I have in the house will cost you around 35 Eur each
  • I don't think it will cost you a space if you buy the small bottle like what I got from my mother in law

• by MomLouiTan

I am not sure if this Noa Carachel Eau De toilette is a perfume or just a small fragrance. I got it from my mom in law as a birthday present few years ago.

It has smell taste but it’s not really the type of fragrance that I would like to apply every day on my body. So I only use this Noa Carachel Eau De Toilette if there is special occasion that I

need to attend. That’s why the small bottle Noa Carachel Eau De Toilette that I got from my mother in law still there in the cupboard. It’s been few years but I still have it. Maybe because I did not use it so often.

It’s not because I don’t like the smell. Trust me, this Noa Carachel Eau de Toilette has a nice fragrance smell.

I saw one time in the perfume store, they ...

• have it for sale. The small bottle that I have in the house will cost you around 35 Eur each. Do you think it is expensive? I don’t think so. I know other brand that will cost you more than 35 Eur each for the same bottle size.

So if you like light sweet smell on your body, you’d better try to find one of this product in the perfume store in your

area. I guess you will get best deal for this product as well.

The bottle itself look so cute. A small transparent bottle which is also easy to bring when you need to travel with it. You can just put it in your travel bag or cosmetic bag. I don’t think it will cost you a space if you buy the small bottle like what I got from my mother in law.

Good product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717080130/k2311a061/6.1.09