Oscar De La Renta perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think there is not many perfume store sell this product
  • I love this Oscar De La Renta Eau De Perfume product
  • But I could not explain why I like the smell
  • The biggest one can cost you 70 - 80 Eur for 150 mL

• by MomLouiTan

I did buy Oscar de La Renta Eau De perfume few times. I think there is not many perfume store sell this product. I can find other Oscar De La Renta perfume product but not this Eau De perfume.

Some stores even said hat this is a discontinued product from Oscar De La Renta. But I don’t believe it since I could still see this product on the official website of Oscar de La

Renta in France. That’s why I always try to browse this product if I have a chance to visit perfume stores. I don’t buy perfume from Internet because I am afraid that the perfume bottle will break during the shipment process.

I love this Oscar De La Renta Eau De Perfume product. The smell is different with other perfume that I ever used. But I could not explain why I like the smell. I think ...

• it has to do with taste of perfume smell. Every body has their own taste in term of perfume smells.

The price for the smallest bottle of this product is about 30 - 40 Eur each. The biggest one can cost you 70 - 80 Eur for 150 mL. I think it’s not cheap at all for a bottle of perfume. But since we can use this perfume a little only each time we spray

on our body, we can save a little bit with this perfume. With one time spray on your body, the smell will stay the whole day in your body or clothes. So, I don’t have to spray again in the afternoon since I still have the nice smell on my body.

Very happy with this product and I will continue to use this product as long as I still can buy it in the store.

melanie says :

I really don`t understand why people like this Oscar de la Renta perfume It is the right smell for a bathroom stinker rescuer Thank you…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56106717070130/k2311a061/6.1.09