Hema Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • I was so happy that I finally got what I want
  • If you check the new price on the store, you will see that it's no an expensive stuff at all

• by MomLouiTan

I got this Hema Mixer few years ago as a birthday present from my husband. I was so happy that I finally got what I want. At that time, I did not have good mixer for baking a cake in the house. That’s why when I saw this mixer,I was feeling so good. From

that moment, I always use this HEMA mixer whenever I want to bake a cake for my children.

Actually, it’s just a simple mixer like the other mixer that I ever had. There is nothing special about it. If you check the new price on the store, you will see that it’s no an expensive ...

• stuff at all. But I really love it.

The quickest speed of the mixer is on the level 6 which is also called Turbo speed. But I did not use it so often. I am normally using level 5 when I need to make dough for the cake that I want to bake.

The HEMA

Mixer that I have this time can be operate in 220 Volt electricity. So, if I move to Asia, I can still bring it and use it since we use the same voltage there.

The new price of this HEMA Mixer will be around 10 - 15 Eur each. Great deal for you who need a mixer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53106717050130/k2311a061/6.1.09