Moltex Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • But I think it was around 1,50 Euro each package of Moltex Baby Wipes
  • So I know for sure that I have enough baby wipes
  • My kids does not have any problem with their skin when I apply or use this product on their skins

• by MomLouiTan

Another baby care product that I often buy. I still need to use baby wipes for my children. And I always put the baby wipes inside my hand bag.I want to make sure that I am ready with my baby wipes whenever I need it for my children.

That’s why I am using baby wipes a lot. So I often try another brand if I see

something new in the store. Few weeks ago, I found Moltex Baby Wipes. There are 72 pieces of baby wipes inside one package. I don’t remember exactly the price. But I think it was around 1,50 Euro each package of Moltex Baby Wipes. I can say that it’s quite cheap product if I compare with other baby wipes brands in the store.

I could find cheaper ...

• one, but it will not be easy for me. That’s why if there is Moltex Baby Wipes in the store,I will buy it for my stock. I want to have stock in the house. So I know for sure that I have enough baby wipes.

There is a little fragrance inside it ( I think ) but I am not sure. I just can smell it

and it has a fresh nice smell. Not too strong smell. I think if there is any fragrance, it will probably in a small percentage inside.

I like this product. My kids does not have any problem with their skin when I apply or use this product on their skins. So I guess I can buy another Moltex Baby Wipes when I see it in the store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54106717040130/k2311a061/6.1.09