Paypal Indonesia  » Finance  »
  • I think it's equivalent 100 Eur if you don't want to pay the fees

• by MomLouiTan

I am so happy that finally people from Indonesia can receive payment from Paypal. Few years ago, we were trying to set up an International business from Indonesia. But since most buyer were using Paypal for payment, we could not really grow so fats on the business itself. Few years ago, we can not use Paypal to receive money

and transfer it to Indonesian Bank Account.

But nowadays it is not a problem anymore. We can even get verified if we have our Indonesian credit card connected to our Paypal account.

And their service is just the same as the other Paypal service in other countries. We can also change our account into business account if we want.

if ...

• you want to transfer your money from Paypal account to your Indonesian Bank account, it will only take few days until your money arrive in your bank account. Actually, Paypal says that money transfer to your account will be process in five business days. But I checked few times that it arrived in my bank account before five working
        days. Great service!

So now, I dont have to worry anymore if I need to receive money with Paypal, because we know that we can transfer it into out bank account within few days.

There is minimum withdraw if you don’t want to get fees from Paypal. I think it’s equivalent 100 Eur if you don’t want to pay the fees.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42106717030130/k2311a061/6.1.09