Derlon 2 in 1 Aloevera Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that there are other brands as well that you probably know but I did not buy it because it was too expensive
  • I bought this Derlon 2 in 1 Aloevera shampoo for one Euro only few days ago
  • Meanwhile the other known brand of 2 in 1 shampoo can cost you more than 3 Eur each
  • But I am using it already for few times, and I did not see a problem with my hair

• by MomLouiTan

I am using this Derlon 2 in 1 Aloevera shampoo at this time. It bought it from the grocery store because it was the cheapest two in one shampoo that I could find. I know that there are other brands as well that you probably know but I did not buy it because it was too

expensive.

I bought this Derlon 2 in 1 Aloevera shampoo for one Euro only few days ago. Meanwhile the other known brand of 2 in 1 shampoo can cost you more than 3 Eur each. And since I want to try this Derlon shampoo brand, I was taking my chance to buy it for cheap price.

And ...

• it’s not so bad at all. Although in the beginning, I was not really sure if it will be good for my hair type. But I am using it already for few times, and I did not see a problem with my hair.

With the other two in one shampoo, my hair will become very soft

after washing it. But with this Derlon 2 in 1 shampoo, it’s not so soft compare with other shampoo. But its still fine. I mean my hair is not turning into dry hair. I am still having normal hair and easy to comb as well.

So it’s worth to try this Derlon 2 in 1 Aloevera shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31106717000130/k2311a061/6.1.09