Mildeen Baby Body Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • I thought all baby products will have nice fresh smell but not with this Mildeen Baby Body Lotion
  • I think it was the cheapest baby body lotion that I ever buy

• by MomLouiTan

I thought all baby products will have nice fresh smell but not with this Mildeen Baby Body Lotion. I know that I bought it for cheap price. I think it was the cheapest baby body lotion that I ever buy. But I did not realize that I will not like

to use it or apply it on my baby’s body.

Why? Because I always like to smell my baby’s fresh smell. Especially when they use the good product of baby body lotion. But this Mildeen Baby Body Lotion did not give any kind of smell at all. That’s why I ...

• don’t like to use it.

And when I applied it to the skin of my baby, it does not immediately absorbed by the skin. It’s a bit different with other brand of baby body lotion that I ever used. So, I am using it only when I have no more stock

of the other baby body lotion brand. In other words, just for an emergency body lotion.

The good thing about this Mildeen Baby Body Lotion is that you can use this body lotion without worrying about skin allergy of your baby skin. It was tested in the laboratory and it’s hypo-allergic free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54106716990130/k2311a061/6.1.09