Packard Bell Easy Note  » Laptops  »
  • And since it's a great laptop, I like to use this Packard Bell Easy Note
  • But I think I still need to explore more about this Packard Bell Easy Note since I am not familiar yet with this laptop

• by MomLouiTan

I am using Packard Bell Easy Note at this moment. Actually it’s not my own laptop, but it’s from my husband. He allowed me to use his laptops. And since it’s a great laptop, I like to use this Packard Bell Easy Note.

There are CD Rom inside this laptop already, and we can also use it

to watch DVD or VCD as it also work as a player for DVD or VCD.

In this Packard Bell Easy Note,there is Wi-Fi systems, so you can have internet connection without using the cable connector to your computer. I am using it right now since it’s more easy and more simple to do like that.

Actually, you ...

• don’t need to have mouse to use this laptop since there is already finger mouse in the laptop itself. But I use the mouse anyway since I am not familiar with this finger touch mouse.

with this laptop. But I have a feeling that I like this laptop. The more I use, the more I like to learn more about it.

I don’t know how much is the price of this Packard Bell Easy Note. I guess you can check on the Internet for it since it will be different in every country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63106716930130/k2311a061/6.1.09