Era Pondok Indah, Jakarta  » Real estate  »
Pondok Indah, Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I think it saved the budget a little bit if we compare with the price of the office spaces in some building around

• by MomLouiTan

When I asked ERA to help me finding the right place for our new office, it was the first time I used real estate agency in my life. It was also my first office that I need to find for my new business.

I was lucky that the agent from ERA was helping me a lot. Actually at that time,

we did not rent office space. We rent a big house in the South of Jakarta. Since the regulation still allow us to use a house as our office space, we decided to rent a big house for our office in Jakarta. I think it saved the budget a little bit if we compare with the price of the ...

• office spaces in some building around.

I called the real estate agency and asked their help if they can find us a house with few requirements on our list. When they called me few days after to show few houses in the place where we want to set up our new office. We checked and visited those houses and picked

one for our office.

The whole process was covered by the agent. We only need to pay them and signed the contract. We got the keys of the house, and start our office there as soon as the transaction with the owner of the house through Era real estate agency was done.

Thanks to the agent that help us finding the house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62106716880130/k2311a061/6.1.09