Maria Immaculata Basic School Jakarta  » Education  »
East Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I don't think this is the best basic school in the east of Jakarta
  • I think at this moment, there are few more Catholic school in the neighborhood which has good quality of education if we compare to this school

• by MomLouiTan

I don’t think this is the best basic school in the east of Jakarta.But of course, since there was not so many Catholic Basic School few years ago in this area, we should made up our mind whether we want to put our kids in this school or not. The other Catholic Basic School in the area had their registration closed

when there was no more space for new kids to come to the school.

So I choose this school just for a short term period, because we could not go to the other Catholic school in this area.

Since at that time, this Maria Immaculata school was still very new, the building was still quite good too. It was still so clean which ...

• I could not see anymore at this time. The school is so dirty and the are where the school located is also over populated nowadays.

The time when we bring the kid to this school, the teacher were mostly teachers. But since we only keep the kid there for one year, we did not explore more about the school.

The school fee when

we brought the kid to this school was not really so expensive if we compare with other school I mentioned above. But that was understandable since this school was still looking for new students for the school itself.

I think at this moment, there are few more Catholic school in the neighborhood which has good quality of education if we compare to this school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50106716861230/k2311a061/6.1.09