Peugeot 306  » Cars  »
  • I think we got the diesel engine machine at that time

• by MomLouiTan

I think I really like Peugeot 306. When we had our vacation in Italy, we rented a car from a rental company there. We choose the economic car and we got Peugeot 306 as our vehicle to travel around in Italy. Although from outside, this car look as a small car, but it is not really that small when you come inside. It’s just a nice car for us.

We put two child seats in the back seat, and we

even still can bring two normal suitcases in the trunk of the car.

And when we have a small bag for the kids, we just put in under the kids feet. There were still enough space there to put one or two bags. Especially since the kids will not use that space for their feet. It’s great!

The Peugeot 306 that we got at that time was still quite new. There was only few hundreds kilometer in the speedometer of ...

• the car. So we felt like we drive a brand new car.

When you sit in the car, and start you engine, the safety belt alarm will go on if you forget to put on your belt. There is child lock safety system as well at the back door. And the car is also using power lock door and power windows system. Everything was still in good condition and working so well as well.

Gasoline was not that expensive. I think

we got the diesel engine machine at that time. I am not sure if it will be cheap to drive the other type which is using normal gasoline. I never try before.

But with this car, we did cross the country. We picked up the car in Trapani airport in Sicily island, and we brought it back at Venice airport. As you know, it is quite a distance to drive from Sicily to Venice. But we made it with Peugeot 306.

john says :

i have a puegeot 306 xt the start up is passworded. when the ignition key is turn, you will need to enter a password on the keypad, before the vihicle will start. How do i change my password ,if i fell my security is compromised? thanks

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9106716831230/k2311a061/6.1.09