Phillips 1000 Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • Maybe because I bought it in The Netherlands, where they use 220 Volt as their electricity power there

• by MomLouiTan

This is the easiest hair dryer that I ever have so far. The hair dryer is also not too big. Actually I can bring it whenever I have to travel. It will not take a lot of space in my suitcase if I want to bring it when

I do traveling.

I have the one with white color combined with a little light green color on the body of the hair dryer. It look great those two combination of colors.

How to use it? Simple. As usual, just plug in the electricity cable,and you start to turn it on. You can use the low power or the hard power.

With the low power, your hair will slowly dry and you will not feel too hot or warm on your head or hair. And with the hard one, your head or hair will get too hot so ...

• Phillips 1000 Hair Dryer
      easily. When you use the hard power, it’s better to keep a distance from the hair dryer to your hair. Just to make sure that you will not feel to hot in your head. You can also combine those two, so you will dry your hair more quick
      without feeling too hot on your skin or your head.

This hair dryer is working on 220 volt electricity power. I did not see if you can use it for 110 volt. Maybe because I bought it in The Netherlands, where they use 220 Volt as their electricity power there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16106716821230/k2311a061/6.1.09