Toyota Kijang Grand Extra  » Cars  »
  • If you are asking about the spaces inside this car, I could say that you will probably have no problem with it
  • The one that I drive at that time was a diesel car, so I paid cheaper gasoline than the other Kijang from Toyota

• by MomLouiTan

I am not a big fans of Toyota cars, but I realized that I had more experiences driving with Toyota cars. This is including Toyota Kijang Grand Extra which I got from the company where I worked before.

Actually I did not drive it every day. But sometimes, I need to drive this Toyota Kijang Grand Extra if I had some works to do in

another place.

If you are asking about the spaces inside this car, I could say that you will probably have no problem with it. You can bring more people inside, so it’s actually more like a family car. They even made a commercial ads one time on television which was mentioning about the space of this car. They said that all your family can come ...

• inside the car together. I think it’s true. There are few seats in the cars, so in total you can bring more than 6 people inside this Toyota Kijang Grand Extra.

But don’t ask if this car can drive fast or not.I could hardly race when I drive this car. It’s not possible at all to drive a bit faster with this car since you will

have a hard time to move so fast. And especially if there are so many people inside. You’d better not try to do it.

The one that I drive at that time was a diesel car, so I paid cheaper gasoline than the other Kijang from Toyota. And it also already has power steering system which they did not have with the old type of Kijang from Toyota.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9106716811230/k2311a061/6.1.09