Opel Corsa C2
  • By renting the smallest one, we did not spend too much on the rental cost at that day
  • In my opinion, this is not a family car at all

• by MomLouiTan

This was the smallest car that I ever drive. Actually we did not buy this car. We rented a car for one day because we need to pick up our car from somewhere and bring it back to our house. And since there was no bus that will cross the place where we need to pick up our car, we rented the smallest car that we can get at that time. By renting

the smallest one, we did not spend too much on the rental cost at that day.

I was not use to a small car that time,so I need to practice driving for few minutes around our place before I could drive finally in the big road.

There was not big space in the bag to put a luggage. Maybe it will only fit for one or two small suitcases if you want to go traveling.

• And when I put two baby seat in the car for my children, there was no more space left in the back side of the car. So it is very small, indeed!

But this car does not cost a lot gasoline. Maybe because it was still quite new car from the rental company. So everything still works perfectly well.

In my opinion, this is not a family car at all. Not for a family with

kids. Maybe it is just a small car for a couple or one person only. But if you plan to bring your family with kids with this car, you probably will not have enough space for them. It’s not a good choice for you.

But the engine itself worked fine, I could still race a bit in the high way, although I only did it once. I did not want to do strange thing with a rental car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9106716731230/k2311a061/6.1.09