Opel Sintra
  • And since we bought the diesel engine, our gasoline cost was also less than the other engine
  • Since it's a big car, I don't think it's good to race with this car
  • And I did not have a problem with this car

• by MomLouiTan

We had one Opel Sintra few years ago.Actually we bought it with a reason. My husband has a business and he need a quite big space to do his business. And since we want to buy a car for our self too, we decided to buy a big car with a bit nice model so we can also use it for the business.

After searching few weeks, we finally got our second hand Opel Sintra. It was

really huge for us. We were just three persons at that time. But it was good for my husband’s business. He really had quite a big space to do his business with this car. And since we bought the diesel engine, our gasoline cost was also less than the other engine. We were so happy with this car.

There are enough space for eight person in the car, that probably can add one or two more ...

• since there is enough space inside. But I guess the normal one is for eight persons. And the big trunk to put your stuffs and suitcases when you want to travel around.

There are five doors in this car, two in the front, two in the middle and one in the back. So if you want to seat in the middle, you can go from the left side or the right side. It does not matter at

all.

Since it’s a big car, I don’t think it’s good to race with this car. Although, my husband sometimes tried to race with it. And it was quite fine to race a little bit in the highway.

In general, I like this car. Because I don’t have to worry about the space that I have inside the car. I need to bring baby car as well when I travel. And I did not have a problem with this car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9106716721230/k2311a061/6.1.09