Renault Laguna  » Cars  »
  • I bought this car as a second hand car around two years ago
  • One time, we had a problem with overheating machine

• by MomLouiTan

I am not sure if one of the reader still have sane car like what I am driving at this time. I am driving an old Renault Laguna. I bought this car as a second hand car around two years ago. And since this was an old type of Renault Laguna, we did not expect that we will get a great fast car when we bought it.

But after driving it few months, we realized

that we really made a good choice to buy this Renault Laguna. So far, the car is still driving even we did not do special service so often. But we do keep on eye of our Renault Laguna. If we hear something on our car, we will immediately check if there is something wrong or not.

One time, we had a problem with overheating machine. The machine heated too quick when we drive it, even ...

• when we only drive for few minutes from home. But my husband try to solve this problem himself. He cleaned the water on the heating system. When he throw the water out, I saw very dirty water coming out from the pump. I guess it was full of dirt and it was rusty as well.

After drying out the water and fill it up again with the clean water mixed with radiator cooling stuffs inside the

water, the problem was solved. We could drive normal again on the road.

We are so lucky that we have this strong car. And we paid quite small of money if we can compare with other car that we ever had.

This car is still driving quite fast as well. It can even speed more than 150 km/hours. But we did not do it so often since it’s not possible to drive that fast in this country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9106716701230/k2311a061/6.1.09