TNT Post  » General services  »
The Netherlands
  • In my opinion, the Dutch Post service is not like the other post service that I ever use
  • Regarding the delivery time or the shipping time, I think I could say that TNT Post has quick international shipping service
  • The only thing that I don't like is their customer service when we try to get our lost and found package

• by MomLouiTan

In my opinion, the Dutch Post service is not like the other post service that I ever use.

Especially when you are talking about shipping an International package. The offer a normal service that can ship your package internationally with a quite cheap budget. But of course, it is depending upon the weight of your package.

If the weight of your package is not more than 5 kilograms, you can get quite cheap deal to ship your package internationally. But if

you have to ship an international package which has weight more than 5 kilograms, the charge will be expensive because you will pay more than 50 Eur for your package to be ship.

Regarding the delivery time or the shipping time, I think I could say that TNT Post has quick international shipping service. If I send a package from The Netherlands to United States for example, it will took around 7 - 14 working days until it will arrive to the ...

• address where I ship it to. But the shipping time will be longer if your the custom and clearance department in your country decide to keep your package longer there. So every country has different kind of delivery time.

And if I ship inside the country of The Netherlands, it will not take more than 2 working days for my package to be deliver to the receiving address.

The only thing that I don’t like is their customer service when we try to

get our lost and found package. If we ship our package with registered airmail, of course we can claim back our package if it’s not delivered to the right address. I had to call their customer service one time but I had to wait more than 15 minutes just to get a simple answer where I should go to get back my undelivered package. They sent me from one line to another. But I got the answer anyway after long time waiting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25106716681230/k2311a061/6.1.09