De Post, Belgium Post Office  » General services  »
Belgium
  • I think if you need to send a letter only in Belgium area, you just need to pay 0.58 cent Euro for each stamps

• by MomLouiTan

This De Post is the postal service in Belgium. If you are living in the are where they speak Vlaams or Dutch language, they call it as De Post. But if you are living in French language part of the country, you should look for the sign board La Poste in order to find your post office or postal service.

Belgium Post Office have several services to offer.

What I always use if I send letter is just the normal postal service. We can buy the stamps in the every post office branch or you can also look for the signboard in some stores that mentioned about selling stamps for De Post.

I think if you need to send a letter only in Belgium area, you just need to pay 0.58 cent Euro for each stamps.

• But there is maximum weight for your letter or package inside the envelope. The one I mentioned is the cheapest. But I think it is only until 250 gram. And your letter will be receive in the address where you sent within two until four working days.

But they also have taxi post service. This is like a courier service that can send you package fast and

quick. I never use this service since it’s a bit expensive for me to use it. I would rather send my letter earlier than paying too much for postal service just to get fast delivery.

Of course, there is also cheaper registered airmail service from Belgium Post. I think most of the postal service that they offer are just normal services that you mostly find in the post office in general.

Goitsemodimo Kelatlhilwe says :

I want to import a windscreen measuring 130cm x 50cm x 15cm and weighing 2kg from Bastogue to Botswana. How much will the freight cost via Belgian Post Office EMS ? Goitse

Marg says :

It will also depend on the specific time when the package is shipped, so you should go here to get precise rates: It’s in French, but it does give the option to translate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25106716671230/k2311a061/6.1.09