Diet Program with Acupressure  » Health  »
Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I think in total, I lost about 13 kilograms of my weight
  • But I should agree that it really took a lot of effort
  • I decided to stop when I did not lose any weight at all even I did follow the program
  • Even now I gained weight again after my pregnancy, I don't think I could do this hard diet program again in my life

• by MomLouiTan

I lost lots of weight few years ago by following the diet program with acupressure from a Chinese doctor in Jakarta, Indonesia.

I think in total, I lost about 13 kilograms of my weight. My body became so slim and skinny, I got my ideal weight within six months.

But I should agree that it really took a lot of effort. First of all, I need to visit the doctor one time in a week. And since he had so many patients, we really

need to wait from early in the morning, if we want to get early number.

Second of all, the diet program itself was very hard. I really could not eat nice food at all. In the morning, I only could drink a cup of black coffee with one spoon of sugar. That’s it. And at 12 o’clock in a day, I only could eat one apple or pear together with one chicken leg plus one glass of water. And then I should eat ...

• the same food in the night. That’s it. I could not drink or eat anything between morning coffee, lunch and dinner.

Can you imagine? No wonder I lose so many kilograms of my weight only in 6 months. The diet program together with the acupressure treatments from the doctor was very tight program and even too hard.

Funny thing was I never feel dizzy because I could not eat other food on my diet program. Maybe it has to do with the acupressure treatment

that I got each time I visited the doctor.

At that time, I had to pay around 15 USD for one time treatment. So you can count how much I spent for my diet program and acupressure treatment. I decided to stop when I did not lose any weight at all even I did follow the program. It was just stop and stuck.

Even now I gained weight again after my pregnancy, I don’t think I could do this hard diet program again in my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34106716661230/k2311a061/6.1.09