Evean  » Health  »
The Netherlands
  • We were happy that our son is doing well with his growth and health

• by MomLouiTan

When we just moved here, we got a letter from this company.We had no idea what was all about. Actually it was for my youngest son. We called them and we need to bring him to their office. Their office is just like a health consultation service.

We brought my son there, and there was pediatric there. They were checking about my son health and

growth. We were happy that our son is doing well with his growth and health.

This Evean service for my son was a free service. I think it is from government. In Belgium, we also had similar service but of course it was not from the same company.

But this time, we did not get vaccination for our son in this Evean. There is another company that ...

• handle the vaccination service. So we need to contact the other company to know about what kind of vaccination that my son still need to get.

I also heard that this Evean company also will be the one who handle the health insurance for us. But we did not process yet since we still have our health insurance from the place where we lived before.

But I guess for us, it will not be free service. We probably need to pay them some amount of money to get our health service here.

But I still did not figure it out how it work for us. Our kids are still the most important thing that we need to concern about. When we finish with them, we will start to process our health services here.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34106716651230/k2311a061/6.1.09