Seiko 30S3-B.E  » Watches  »
  • If I don't clean it on time, I will have a problem to clean the dirt on it
  • I think when my husband bought this watch,we never thought that it would last for a long time

• by MomLouiTan

This is a very good watches. Almost more than five year, I never buy new watches.Since I got my Seiko 30s3-B.E as a birthday gift from my husband, I always wear it every where I go.

And guess what? I only change my battery once for the last five year. Great watches, indeed! I really love this watch.I even wear it sometime when I go to bed, because I want to

know for sure what is the right time when I just wake up in the morning, or in the night when I suddenly wake up because of the bad dream.

Basically, it is just a simple watch. The design is look nice because the belt is made of stainless til . But because of that I need to clean the belt so often. If I don’t clean it on time, I ...

• will have a problem to clean the dirt on it. One time, I need to bring it to repairmen guy because It could not remove the dirt my self anymore. So the guy need to use special stuff to clean the dirt including the one inside the belt.

The belt look like a chain. So there is always a small part between it that need to be clean by professional staff

just like the one in the watches stores.

I think when my husband bought this watch,we never thought that it would last for a long time. But since SEIKO is a very good and well known brand, we were not afraid to pay a bit more just to get the good quality of watches. And it turn to be right. It’s a very good watches that I ever have in my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64106716631230/k2311a061/6.1.09