Phillips Comfort Cafe
  • I think for this machine, you need coffee filter number 4
  • But what I like this coffee machine because it's easy to clean it

• by MomLouiTan

One of the housewares stuff which is still on my kitchen at this moment is Phillips Comfort Cafe coffee maker machine.

Actually I am not using it every day.Because I have another coffee machine as well in the kitchen. But when I need to make a lot of coffee in one time, for example if there are guests coming to our house.

And this coffee machine is really good machine.

How to use it? It’s so simple. You need to have the right coffee filter first. I think for this machine, you need coffee filter number 4. Then you put your coffee powder there inside the filter. How much coffee you need to put inside? It depend on how much cup of coffee you want to make.

Then fill the water inside the machine. There are few numbers in the ...

• right side. You just need to fill the water until the right number of coffee cups that you want to make. Wait for few minutes then you coffee will ready.

I am not sure if they still sell this model in the store, I guess it will be still there since there is nothing wrong with this model. I don’t know how much is the price. I got it

from my in law as well.

But what I like this coffee machine because it’s easy to clean it.With the other coffee machine that I had before, I really need to do some efforts if I want to clean the machine.

So I think I want to keep this coffee machine for a long time. Especially since it does not make any trouble at all during this period of use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53106716571230/k2311a061/6.1.09