KODV Kinder Garden  » Education  »
Belgium
  • I think that's the regulation from the government

• by MomLouiTan

I was so lucky that I could bring my daughter to this school for her first school in her life. In Belgium, the kids will start to go to school just when they are two and a half years old. I think that’s the regulation from the government. That’s why when people asked how old is my kid, they will immediately know if they are already going to school

or not.

My daughter started her first school when she just turn out to be three years old. And actually, it was the teacher her self who came to our house and asked if our daughter already go to school or not. Since we were new comers there, they asked us if we would like to bring our daughter to KODV school.

This is one of the school which is ...

• organized by Catholics organization in Belgium. So they still teach the kids about Catholicism on their program as well. I was so happy when my daughter could pray her self before she ate her food on our dinner time.

In the school itself, there were only few kids with the ages between 2,5 years old until 6 years old. They are in the same class, but there are two teacher

with them. And since there were not so many kids, my children were getting fully attention from the teacher. And they really did their best to teach our kids with a lot of creativity and activities. Pity that we have to move to another country, so my kids also need to move to another school. They still miss the school sometimes, especially since they were so closed to their teacher before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50106716491230/k2311a061/6.1.09