Trisakti University  » Education  »
Daan Mogot, Jakarta, Indonesia
  • And I definitely proud of this university
  • So when I finished my Bachelor Degree in Economic - Accounting, I decided to continue my study to their Post Graduate programs
  • When the student decide to get the dual degree, they can go to Australia to study in one of the best University in Australia for one semester, then the student can get dual degree

• by MomLouiTan

I graduated from Trisakti University, few years ago. And I definitely proud of this university. This University has so many faculties that you can choose when you decide to study in this university.

I was the first one in the family that choose to study in Trisakti University, and few years later,my young brothers were also studying in Trisakti University.

Before, Trisakti University only had one location of campus, but nowadays they have several

buildings with different location as well, depend on what faculty that you choose to study.

Even better, they have their Post Graduate degree as well. So when I finished my Bachelor Degree in Economic - Accounting, I decided to continue my study to their Post Graduate programs. And I finished my POst Graduate programs in Trisakti University too.

Regarding the school fees, I could say that it was not cheap at all. When you ...

• just started the first grade, you already need to pay more than 500 USD. This was the fee when I started my study there. Later on I heard that the fees were raising a lot.

But I knew that they have good quality educations. Some companies would like to hire the fresh graduated students from Trisakti University without having any doubt of the quality of the school.

Let’s hope that they will

continue to make the quality better and even better than before. I am sure they are doing it already, since they have now the dual degree. When the student decide to get the dual degree, they can go to Australia to study in one of the best University in Australia for one semester, then the student can get dual degree. One from Trisakti itself and the other one is from the university in Australia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50106716481230/k2311a061/6.1.09