Jakarta Skin Center  » Health  »
  • It was few years ago, when I had a problem with my skin face
  • There were too many acne on my skin face so I decided to visit Jakarta Skin Center to get some treatment
  • I think it was too expensive for me if I need to pay that amount each time I visit this Skin Center

• by MomLouiTan

I went to this Jakarta Skin Center few times. It was few years ago, when I had a problem with my skin face. There were too many acne on my skin face so I decided to visit Jakarta Skin Center to get some treatment.

I heard from some friends that this Jakarta Skin Center had good specialist on skin problem. That’s why I went there. But I did

not expect that the price that I need to pay will be so high and expensive.

I need to make appointment first if I want to meet the doctor that my friend told me before. After waiting one or two hours, I met the doctor. She gave me prescription for the medicine to cure my acne problem.

But for some skin products, I could not buy in the ...

• other pharmacy. I need to buy it only in the pharmacy from this Jakarta Skin Center. And the price was also not so cheap.

So for total, I had to pay around 500.000 rupiah (around 50 usd for today’s currency rate). I think it was too expensive for me if I need to pay that amount each time I visit this Skin Center. And they said that

I should come back two or three weeks after.

I did come back one more time to get skin treatment and met the doctor. But since my acne problem was still unsolved at the second visit, I decided to stop going there. It was just too expensive treatments for me. In the end, I got other doctor which could cure my acne problem without paying too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34106716441230/k2311a061/6.1.09