PHILIPS Zenia Voice 200  » Electronics  »
  • Maybe if the instruction book still there, I would not really have a problem to operate this PHILIPS Zenia Voice 200

• by MomLouiTan

Honestly, I did not buy this PHILIPS Zenia Voice 200. We moved to the house of my in law, and this phone was already there for a long time. We just need to get a new connection for the phone line. And after we got the new connection, we are using this Philips Zenia 200 without changing anything. Since the telephone is still working, we just need to plug in

the cable to this telephone.

But for me, this phone is too complicated. I don’t know why.Is it because I am new to this model or is it really difficult to use it. Especially when it come to the answering machine. I could not use it at all. Maybe if the instruction book still there, I would not really have a problem to operate this PHILIPS Zenia Voice 200. But ...

• since we could not find the instruction book, until this time we are just using the telephone to call or receive a call from somebody. And just leave the answering machine next to the telephone.

I am not really sure if we can use the answering machine later. I tried to browse on the internet about it but I still could not find the information that I need.

But the quality

of the sounds that come up from the device is very good and clear. So, at this moment we don’t really take any action at all for this telephone. We don’t really need the answering machine yet at this time.

The telephone can also store quite a lot of numbers and you also have identification system on the phone. So you can see who is calling you on the telephone monitor itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16106716431230/k2311a061/6.1.09