Oh Lala Cafe and Restaurant
Plaza Senayan , Jakarta Indonesia
  • This was one of the best cafe for us to take a break when we had quite busy day or work
  • But what I like from Oh Lala Cafe is that the price that they charge for their food and drinks are not that crazy as the other cafes in the same shopping center
  • I know that it's not cheap for some people but if you think again that Oh La la probably also need to pay quite expensive space in this shopping center, I think those price are quite reasonable as well
  • I know other cafe in the same building that charge their coffee for 25.000 rupiah which is the same with the price of coffee in Europe
  • And I am definitely will go there again when I visit Jakarta

• by MomLouiTan

This was one of the best cafe for us to take a break when we had quite busy day or work. The cafe or restaurant itself is located in the third floor of Plaza Senayan. Plaza Senayan is the most known shopping mall in the center of Jakarta. You can find mostly the expensive and branded stuffs on the counter such as Prada, Esprit and others. And this Oh Lala Cafe is just one of those cafe and restaurant which are located in this great shopping center.

It is very easy to

go to this place. The easiest way to go there if you don’t have your own car is by using taxi or cab.

But what I like from Oh Lala Cafe is that the price that they charge for their food and drinks are not that crazy as the other cafes in the same shopping center.

And the taste are also good. For example, they always have soup of the day which you can get for few thousands rupiah. I know that it’s not cheap for some people but if you ...

• think again that Oh La la probably also need to pay quite expensive space in this shopping center, I think those price are quite reasonable as well.

I know other cafe in the same building that charge their coffee for 25.000 rupiah which is the same with the price of coffee in Europe. But in Oh Lala Cafe we pay less than that. But we still have quite nice atmosphere when we sit and drink or eat or snacks.

It;s a good place to meet you colleague or friends there. Very

easy to find because it’s near the rolling stairs.

Oh Lala Cafe also have some pastry and they have good pastry. But I don’t think it’s a real restaurant because there is no food that they cook. So the food that you can order and eat there are normally pastry and pizza.

There are also few more Oh Lala cafe in the other places in Jakarta, but the one in Plaza Senayan is the most favorite Oh Lala for me.

And I am definitely will go there again when I visit Jakarta.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7106716281230/k2311a061/6.1.09