FindArtInfo  » Art  »
  • I think this FindArtInfo is the best website to search information about your art or artist
  • Maybe it has to do with overloaded or some network problem

• by MomLouiTan

I think this FindArtInfo is the best website to search information about your art or artist. Guess what? It’s for free. Unbelievable. Sometimes, when we see a good art or painting which has a sign on it, we would like to know about the artist itself. Where do we have to search? Of course you should immediately check on Find Art Info website. They have plenty of listed artists on their database. And their information will also included the price

of the works that the artist made.

For example, there is a work from the artist sold on the auction, they will include it as well as an information for you.

Or sometimes, you could not see clearly the name of the artist on your painting, but you could read the first three letter from the sign. I normally just type those three letter and I will get some artists name which has first three later just like what I have.

• After spending sometimes,I normally get the name of the artist.

I think this is a very great site. There are some other website as well that can give you information about artists and their works. But mostly you need to pay to become a member so you can access their database of information.

But with this FindArtInfo, you pay nothing. You can use it for free. But just don'’t be surprise if sometimes you can not access the database or the

site. I had some experiences like that. But normally after few hours, their site will be up and running again. And you can access the database again. I don’t know why it happened.Maybe it has to do with overloaded or some network problem. But so far, I am using this site for more than a year, and it still exist. Their database even grow bigger and bigger.

Thanks to this site. I can understand more about arts by their help.

Gene Peck says :

The site is not free (1/17/17)

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 18106716241130/k2311a061/6.1.09