Total Image Ultra Diet 3  » Health  »
  • I think it was almost ten years ago when I used this product to help me losing some weight
  • Since I was a small kid, I already had problem with overweight
  • It's really amazing for me to see the result of this product

• by MomLouiTan

As you can see from the name of the product, Total Image Ultra Diet 3 is a product that you can use to help you losing your extra weight. This Ultra Diet 3 from Total Image works as Meal Supplement. The product itself just like milk powder but it has plenty of fibers and vitamins that you body need every day.

I used this Total Image Ultra Diet 3 products

long time ago. I think it was almost ten years ago when I used this product to help me losing some weight. Since I was a small kid, I already had problem with overweight. That’s why my mom bought this product to help me losing the weight.

How to use it? I had to drink this Total Image Ultra Diet 3 in the morning to change my breakfast.Just need to ...

• drink a glass of Ultra Diet 3, and I could stand until 10 o’clock in the morning to get my little snack. The little snack could be anything as long as the snack does not contains lots of fat inside. For example, one healthy sandwich will be allowed for your snack.

Then in the day, you can eat your normal lunch but still watching the calorie and fat that

you eat on your lunch meal.

And again in the night, change your dinner with drinking a glass of Ultra Diet 3 from Total Image.

After doing it for few months, I lose around 10 kilograms of my weight.It’s really amazing for me to see the result of this product. And I did not have any complaint about this product. I could still do my activities as usual even I was on diet program.

quick note by anonymous :

I not only used this products with great results but I also sold many cans of it to help suppliment my income. The diet is great and can’t wait to get started again with it.

Joyce Ellis
    Sacramento, CA

Charlie Herring says :

Where do you purchase the Total Image Ultra Diet 3. I no longer have a good number for Total Image or Carol?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34106716221130/k2311a061/6.1.09