Samsung Classic Collection Microwave
  • I suggest you to check Samsung Classic Collection Microwave product
  • But since I got this microwave for the first time until now, I don't have a big problem with this machine

• by MomLouiTan

Are you looking for a good microwave for your kitchen? I suggest you to check Samsung Classic Collection Microwave product. I have two microwave and this one is one of it.

There are few buttons that you can press to choose how warm or hot you want to microwave to turn on.

You

can choose the “defrost” button if you need to defrost you meat which is coming from your freezer. Then you choose how long you want to warm it inside your microwave.

You can also press the power level button if you want to choose how fast you food or meat will get warm ...

• and then continue by pressing the time button. You can do it only for few seconds but you can do it for few minutes.

Actually, it is a very good microwave. Only the space is a bit too small. So I need to put my food inside a small plate or bowl when

I want to warm it. Or sometimes I need to warm the food twice because there are lots of food that I need to warm inside this microwave.

But since I got this microwave for the first time until now, I don’t have a big problem with this machine. I am happy with it.

gareth says :

re : I suggest you to check Samsung Classic Collection Microwave product
    im looking for samsung collection model number 563t

Delores coons says :

I am right to u to let u know that I have had my microwave that I bought from Samsung for almost 40 years and it still runs good . The model number is mw5500 and the serial number is. 504040. Just wanted to let u know. Thank you

George James says :

re : I suggest you to check Samsung Classic Collection Microwave product
    I have a problem can not set the time and micro will not go off time setting on screen. The micro does not work

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53106716201130/k2311a061/6.1.09