Crown Plaza Hotel, Amsterdam  » Hotels  »
N.Z. Voorburgwal 5 1012 RC Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • There was a small bar in the first floor near the receptionist, but they charged quite high price for just a glass of beer

• by MomLouiTan

Another hotel in The Netherlands that I ever stay for one night. I did traveling a lot for the last five years. That’s why I could give a little review from the hotel that I stayed including this Crown Plaza Hotel in Amsterdam.

Since there are some Crown Plaza Hotel in the Netherlands, you need to make sure which city that you would like to stay in the Netherlands in order to find the nearest Crown Plaza that you would like to stay.

This Crown Plaza

hotel is located almost in the center of Amsterdam. Actually you can walk to the damn square or the central station which are the central point of the Amsterdam city.

But you really need to get their best deal if you want to stay cheap there. Because their normal rate of course will be expensive since they are located in the Amsterdam city.

I am not sure where you can park your car there since they only have a little space available for the ...

• guests. You can also do Vallet Parking but you need to pay extra charge for that.

But since I was not using our own car, we did not have to worry about the parking when we stayed there.

The room itself was not really that big. They have two beds in the room, and the beds were not small at all. But they were not really that new. I stayed in the other Crown Plaza hotel in Schipol, they had better and newer beds than

this hotel.

Bath room was clean and there was a bath tub for us as well. There was a small bar in the first floor near the receptionist, but they charged quite high price for just a glass of beer. Since you’re near the city center, it’s better if you just go out to get your beer from the bar in the neighborhood. For sure it will be cheaper.That’s also count for food and restaurant. Just walk few minutes to get better food in price around Amsterdam city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2106716191130/k2311a061/6.1.09