Hotel Horison Bandung  » Hotels  »
Jalan Pelajar Pejuang 45 Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
  • I just enjoyed using their big swimming pool
  • I paid 50 USD when I stayed there but I forget if that was weekend rate or weekday's rate

• by MomLouiTan

One of the hotel that I ever stayed in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.

The hotel itself is not located in the city center of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. So it’s more to the side of the city. Even I could say that it’s more near to the houses or places where the Bandung people live.

But it’’s near the big city which is the access to the highway, whether the highway

to go out of the city and go to other city like Jakarta or the way to go to the other side of Bandung city, West Java, Indonesia.

The hotel is somewhat big, and have several extra activities to offer as well for their customer. For example, there is a huge swimming pool which has the size of international swimming pool for swimming champion game, there is fitness center, and also ...

• tennis space. I don’t know if it’s open for public use beside the hotel guests. I guess it is or maybe with the member card. I did not go to the detail of it. I just enjoyed using their big swimming pool.

Of course there is restaurant as well. And the hotel room are clean with the bath and shower on it. The room rate that I got when I

stayed one night there was also quite acceptable. But we had to book early since most of the weekend time and holiday time, they always fully booked. I paid 50 USD when I stayed there but I forget if that was weekend rate or weekday’s rate.

Next to the hotel, there is Japanese restaurant. And go out from the hotel area, walk around 10 minutes you will find supermarket and cinema. Quite interesting neighborhood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2106716141130/k2311a061/6.1.09