Zanussi Rubino Washing Machine  » Housewares  »
  • I know that this Zanussi Rubino Washing Machine that I am using at this time is not the latest model of washing machine
  • At least, I don't have any problem when I need to clean and wash our clothes
  • I think this washing machine will still working for longer time than we expected

• by MomLouiTan

I know that this Zanussi Rubino Washing Machine that I am using at this time is not the latest model of washing machine. It’s somewhat old. I got this washing machine from my in law. And it’s working well. At least, I don’t have any problem when I need to clean and wash our clothes. With two small kids in the house, you are kidding if

you say that you don’t need washing machine.

Zanussi Rubino washing machine does not have pressing buttons like the other new models of washing machines. The new models of washing machines will have easy to press button when you want to turn it on. And some new types will turn off automatically after you’re done with the washing.

With this type, you still need to turn the ...

• buttons off after the washing machine stop washing.

But this model already has temperature system. You can adjust the temperature easily by choosing the right temperature for your clothes. The wool of course don’t need hot water temperature but the cotton clothes probably need warm water when you wash them.

There are information on the washing machine itself about which process that you need to choose. If you

will wash cotton, you probably need to start from A process. But if you wash wool, you should turn the button to D process. This information are available in few languages. Very informative!

I think this washing machine will still working for longer time than we expected. That would be great, so we don’t have to buy a new washing machine which are very expensive at this moment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53106716111130/k2311a061/6.1.09