Nintendo Ds Lite
  • I have both versions of the DS, and I love the DS Lite a lot more
  • The only thing I don't like about the DS Lite is that the Gameboy Advance game sticks out 1 cm

• by Griffin
      The Nintendo DS Lite is an updated version of the Nintendo DS. The Nintendo DS Lite is 42% smaller than the normal DS, and weighs 21% less.

As soon as you pick it up, you can instalntly feel the difference.

Along with the size change, the Nintendo DS Lite also has a much brighter screen.

I

find this screen not only makes it easier to see the game, but also makes the game itself look 3 times better.

Also, the stylus has increasd in size, making it MUCH easier to hold and use.

With all of these new features, I have to say this is a very well designed system.

I have ...

• both versions of the DS, and I love the DS Lite a lot more.

The DS Lite, like the DS, supports DS games, WIFI, and Gameboy Advanced Games.

However, it can’t play Gameboy or Gameboy Color games, like the DS.

The only thing I don’t like about the DS Lite is that the Gameboy Advance game

sticks out 1 cm.

Other than that, I cant think of any other reason to not get a DS.

If your wondering which version to get, or wondering if you should trade in your Old DS for a new DS Lite, I say get it.

Its easier to hold and use by far.

Final Judgement: 10/10

Nintendo Ds Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28210771610431/k2311a0721/7.21.06