Panasonic SR-TE10N Rice Cooker
  • I think there is some information about how to use this Panasonic Rice cooker inside the packaging box
  • That's why I like this Panasonic Rice Cooker better than my old rice cooker
  • And even I got second hand rice cooker from my mother, I had no problem at all

• by MomLouiTan

My mother was the one bought this Panasonic Rice cooker. Actually it also mentioned on the packaging box that you can use this Panasonic Rice cooker as a steamer as well. I don’t know if you ever use steamer for cooking, but we do sometime steam our food. Especially if we don’t want to eat too much fat, we always like to steam some of our food. For example,my mother like to steam some vegetables

with this Panasonic Rice cooker. She often do that with carrots or broccoli. After steaming the food, we can eat it with the warm rice that we cook with this Panasonic Rice Cooker.

Rice is very important in our daily menu. Since there were so many people in the house, my mother always use maximal space to cook with this Panasonic Rice cooker. And this Panasonic Rice Cooker really gave best result of the rice.

• It really cooked well and we always eat the tasteful rice in our house. I think there is some information about how to use this Panasonic Rice cooker inside the packaging box. For example, if you want to cook for three person, you have to put so much rice and water inside. And after that, you just need to press the button to start cooking your rice. And it will keep the rice warm after
        cooking, as long as you keep the rice inside this Panasonic Rice Cooker. It’s really different with the one I had before. The rice will get cold if we don’t eat it immediately. That’s why I like this Panasonic Rice Cooker better than my old rice cooker.

And even I got second hand rice cooker from my mother, I had no problem at all. It’s still working well. I guess I am in love with this Panasonic Rice Cooker.

Ranu says :

WE have Panasonic SR-TE10N rice cooker. The user manual provided with this is notin english language, hence we are unable to use this cooker. Could you provide us with the instructions to be followed while using the same. Thanks in advance.

John says :

You can access the manual online here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53106716081130/k2311a061/6.1.09