Novotel Bogor, Indonesia  » Hotels  »
Golf Estate Bogor Raya Bogor (West Java), 16710, Indonesia
  • We booked the luxurious room which cost us around 100 USD at that time for each night
  • The swimming pool was clean and somewhat unique design, in my opinion

• by MomLouiTan

A very nice hotel. This was according of my own experience. I stayed on Novotel Hotel, Bogor, West Java Indonesia for a few days holiday. Actually we were living in Jakarta, only one and a half hour drive from our house to this hotel. But since we really need holiday at that time, we choose Novotel as a place to get relax for few days.

And we made good choice with this hotel. We booked the luxurious room which cost us around 100 USD at that

time for each night.

The room itself was around the corner, but it was so quite location. We really could relax our body and mind when we stayed on this hotel.

There was one big bed in the room, a television, a shower and toilet inside. There was also a bath tub for us. Pity that the bath was outside the room. Although we could cover the place with a cover which were made of bamboo woods, I did not take a bath there. I ...

• felt that there is no privacy since you could hear what’s happening outside.

And since the shower room was inside the room as well, it was a bit small space for me. At that time, I went there with my six months old baby girl. And I had difficulty time when I need to give her a bath.

The restaurant was fine. There was not special thing there. Actually there were few restaurant that you can choose. If you want to taste the Indonesian food,

you should go to the restaurant which was located inside. But you can also eat Italian food. This restaurant is located near the entrance or the receptions hall.

This hotel is located in the back of golf land. So sometimes, you can see people walk on the other side, bring their golf sticks and bag.

We also tried to swim there. The swimming pool was clean and somewhat unique design, in my opinion. They try to put some traditional design on the swimming pool area. It look nice there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2106716061130/k2311a061/6.1.09