Hotel Malya Chedi, Bandung, Indonesia  » Hotels  »
Jalan R Bentang 3 Hegarmanah, Bandung, West Java 40142, Indonesia
  • They mentioned about the room rate per night there which I think a bit too expensive if I compare with other room rate from the other hotels which have same stars as this Malya Chedi hotel
  • I thought if it's really nice than it's really worth of sending 80 USD for one night stay
  • It looks nice but it's just a standard hotel in my opinion
  • But I was lucky because I found it at the moment that I went out to check out from the hotel

• by MomLouiTan

I stayed one night at this Malya Chedi Hotel in Bandung. Actually I was not sure when I called them to book the room. They mentioned about the room rate per night there which I think a bit too expensive if I compare with other room rate from the other hotels which have same stars as this Malya Chedi hotel. But since I heard from some friends that Malya Chedi Hotel has nice view over the mountain, I would like to give it a try.

I thought if it’s really nice than it’s really worth of sending 80 USD for one night stay.

So I finally there and checked in to our room. The room was somewhat small, it was not like what I expected from the rate that they charged me. It looks nice but it’s just a standard hotel in my opinion.

When we came to the restaurant, there were not many guests there. We ordered our dinner, but it took a bit longer than we were expected.

• But the food was somewhat ok. They serve the food nicely in some kind of traditional plates. ( I am not sure what it is in English ). I think it was made of bamboo wood.

There is a swimming pool. But it was a bit dirty. There were many leaves on the water from the tree which are next to the swimming pool. They did not clean it every day I guess, or we were too early for swimming at that time. I don’t know.

I thought 9 o’clock in the morning was a perfect time to do exercise or swimming.

And in our room, I found a dead insect. But I was lucky because I found it at the moment that I went out to check out from the hotel.

Overall review : I think 80 USD is a bit too expensive for the quality of the hotel. Since the view that my friend mentioned was not so special at all for me. But I think it’s a matter of opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2106716051130/k2311a061/6.1.09