Speedy Turtle  » General services  »
  • After few days looking for information about courier service companies, I decided to use the service from Speedy Turtle company
  • The price that I got from them were quite expensive but still if I compared to other offers from other companies, they gave me the best deal for the destination that I want to send in United State
  • I paid them by Internet Banking system after one of their stuff came to our place to pick up the box that I need to ship

• by MomLouiTan

I used the service from Speedy Turtles few years ago. Speedy Turtles was one of courier service company that can ship your goods door to door to another countries in the world.

When I was moving from Jakarta to Europe, I had some goods that I need to ship. But some

of those goods were actually products that I need to ship to a customer in the United States.

I browsed on the Internet to find the company that I need to help me ship my goods. After few days looking for information about courier service companies, I decided to use the ...

• service from Speedy Turtle company.

The price that I got from them were quite expensive but still if I compared to other offers from other companies, they gave me the best deal for the destination that I want to send in United State.

I paid them by Internet Banking system after one

of their stuff came to our place to pick up the box that I need to ship. After that I got the invoice by email and fax, then I paid them.

Only need two weeks before the box arrived on the destination place in United States. I was happy with their service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25106716041130/k2311a061/6.1.09