Inproba Ketjap Manis  » Food  »
  • But not too often, because in my opinion the taste of this soy sauce is still a little bit different with the one that I always used in Indonesia
  • Since I want to have the real Indonesian taste on my food, I think it's better if I use thick soy sauce when I cook Indonesian food in my place

• by MomLouiTan

If you want to cook certain food from Indonesia, you probably need sweet soy sauce in your ingredients. And if you are living in The Netherlands, you can find those ingredients like soy sauce so easily in the normal supermarket store.

one of the sweet soy sauce that you can find in the supermarket or grocery stores there is from

Inproba. They called the product as Inproba Ketjap Manis. In Indonesian language, it means Sweet Soy sauce.

I did sometimes use this Inproba Sweet Soy Sauce when I need to cook Indonesian food for my dishes. But not too often, because in my opinion the taste of this soy sauce is still a little bit different with the one ...

• that I always used in Indonesia. The soy sauce that we often use in Indonesia was normally a bit thick but Inproba product have more light soy sauce. Of course, every brand or product have their own taste. Since I want to have the real Indonesian taste on my food, I think it’s better if I use thick
        soy sauce when I cook Indonesian food in my place. And just use this Inproba soy sauce not too often.

And for the Westerner here, it does not really matter because they are not use to the real taste of soy sauce from Indonesia. So, this product is already good for them when they want to try to cook some Indonesian dishes.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106716031130/k2311a061/6.1.09