Tiki Courier Service  » General services  »
  • As far as I know, they have great service when it come to deliver your goods or stuffs from one city to another city in Indonesia
  • And in my opinion, the cost that I need to pay for their services are still quite affordable

• by MomLouiTan

Do you need quick and fast courier service in Indonesia? Why don’t you try Tiki Courier service? As far as I know, they have great service when it come to deliver your goods or stuffs from one city to another city in Indonesia. Not only between the cities, they can also

do inside the city with very fast delivery time.

I did use their service often especially when I need to send goods to other place in a short time. I would rather pay a little extra to use Tiki Courier Service than the normal post office service.

When I had to send ...

• documents, I will also use the service from Tiki company because I know that the document will arrive soon and safe in the destination address.

They have some branch offices in Jakarta. You can check on their website or call their customer service number to find the nearest office from your house.

And in my opinion, the cost that I need to pay for their services are still quite affordable. Only when you talk about shipping to another countries, they will have high price for that. So I never use their service for overseas shipment. Only for local or inside the country shipment.

Yusoff says :

Where is TiKi Courier Service in Singapore? How to contact them? Address and telephone contact. Thanks.

Jules Li says :

Singapore is not served by TiKi. After checking there website it doesn’t seem to be available for this area.

Galega says :

Tiki doesn’t has offices in Singapore. It is primarily based in Indonesia. However, it can deliver parcels to Singapore from Indonesia, not vice versa.

Hamzah says :

re : As far as I know, they have great service when it come to deliver your goods or stuffs from one city to another city in Indonesia
    My office in Indonesia used TIKI courier services to deliver document in Singapore and still not deliver after 3 days. There is no Singapore office to give advise. I told my Indonesia offiice not to use TIKI courier services again.

Galega says :

There isn’t any office of Tiki in Singapore and hence there is no need to trying to contact them. Tiki delivers to Singapore, you should be rest assured about that. You can track your courier online. By the way, three days are not long for a courier to be delivered to Singapore.

zee says :

pls let me know tiki agent in Singapore. telephone no. and address.

Marg says :

There are several of them. Go here to get them all: Once you’re there go to “Asia”.

Galega says :

Tiki uses its partner network to deliver courier in Singapore. There isn’t any authorized agent. You can track your parcel online or by calling the agent in Indonesia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25106716021130/k2311a061/6.1.09